Recipe of Homemade Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, low calorie turkey sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have low calorie turkey sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich:
- Make ready 2 to 3 pieces Turkey, thinly sliced (or ham or other cold cut of your choice)
- Take 1 see Sandwich coleslaw https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw
- Prepare 2 slice Sliced sandwich bread
- Get 1 Margarine
- Get 1 Mustard
- Take 1/2 Tomato, small
Instructions to make Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich:
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Remove the seeds from the tomato. 1. Please refer to my recipe for sandwich coleslaw. It will boost the flavor. (See - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw
- Trim the crust off the bread, then toast until crisp.
- Spread one piece of bread with margarine and mustard. Top with turkey, coleslaw, then the tomato, then sandwich it with the other piece of bread and lightly press together.
- Cut into triangles, then eat it up. It's very juicy and delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie turkey sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!