Recipe of Speedy Masala Eggs
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, masala eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Masala Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Masala Eggs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala eggs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Eggs:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons masala base - https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 slices bread - wholemeal or multigrain is great!
- Make ready Cheese, vegetables, cooked meat (to your taste) - Simarjeet recommends cooked spinach and mushrooms!
- Take Sauce (to your taste) e.g. mayonnaise
Instructions to make Masala Eggs:
- Check out Simarjeet's recipe for the masala curry base. It's easy to cook and can stay in the fridge for up to 15 days: https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile
- Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl.
- Option 1: Scrambled eggs/omlette: Add two eggs into it and mix it well. You can add cheese or any other veggies or meat if you like. Cook the eggs on the pan for either scrambled eggs or omelette.
- Option 2: sandwich. Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl. Add two eggs into it and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Add 2 slices of bread on the open wet top of the uncooked omelette and let the bottom part of the omelette cook.
- Once the bottom part is cooked, flip the omelette carefully and let the bread side cook. While the bread side is cooking, on the open top, you can add any sauce you like, add cheese, add any other cooked veggies or meat. Cover the pan and simmer the gas to low for a few mins until the cheese melts. Make sure the bread doesn't burn.
- Once this is done, flip 1 bread onto the other one and voila, you have a masala omelette sandwich ready!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food masala eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!