Recipe of Perfect Muffaletta Sandwich
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, muffaletta sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Muffaletta Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Muffaletta Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook muffaletta sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Muffaletta Sandwich:
- Make ready Muffaletta Bread (or good Italian bread)
- Make ready Olive Mix (listed in my recipes)
- Prepare sliced ham
- Get sliced mortadella
- Prepare sliced Genoa Salami
- Make ready sliced provolone cheese
- Take sliced mozzarella
Instructions to make Muffaletta Sandwich:
- Cut bread in half horizontally.
- Spread half with olive mix then layer on meats and cheeses.
- Cover with top. (Note: Ideally the sandwich should be made an hour or more in advance and then tightly wrapped in plastic wrap to enable juices to soak bread.)
- Slice into quarters and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food muffaletta sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!