Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Muffaletta Sandwich
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, muffaletta sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Muffaletta Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Muffaletta Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook muffaletta sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Muffaletta Sandwich:
- Take 1 loaf Muffaletta Bread (or good Italian bread)
- Get 1 cup Olive Mix (listed in my recipes)
- Make ready 1/4 lb sliced ham
- Take 1/4 lb sliced mortadella
- Prepare 1/4 lb sliced Genoa Salami
- Take 1/4 lb sliced provolone cheese
- Make ready 1/4 lb sliced mozzarella
Instructions to make Muffaletta Sandwich:
- Cut bread in half horizontally.
- Spread half with olive mix then layer on meats and cheeses.
- Cover with top. (Note: Ideally the sandwich should be made an hour or more in advance and then tightly wrapped in plastic wrap to enable juices to soak bread.)
- Slice into quarters and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food muffaletta sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!