Recipe of Speedy Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, burger patties with caramelized onion. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burger patties with caramelized onion using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion:
- Get ground beef
- Make ready caramelized onion – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients
- Make ready mild homemade rub – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub
- Make ready bread crumbs
- Prepare egg
- Make ready salt
- Make ready oil
Steps to make Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion:
- Combine all ingredients except oil.
- Form patties. You can form four bigger patties or a dozen of small ones.
- Heat oil in the pan. Fry the patties and flip after a couple of minutes. (I used low heat, but if you like a crisper patties, use medium heat.)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food burger patties with caramelized onion recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!