Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Gluten Free Bread
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, gluten free bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten Free Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Gluten Free Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gluten free bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Bread:
- Prepare Multi Purpose flour mix posted on my recipes
- Make ready Xanthan Gum do not use substitute here
- Make ready Baking Powder
- Make ready Salt
- Take Granulated Sugar
- Prepare Active Dry Yeast
- Prepare Warm Milk or water (114 to 116 degrees)
- Prepare Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take Olive Oil
- Get large Eggs
- Prepare Some extra olive oil and Tapioca or Corn Starch to prepare bread pan
Instructions to make Gluten Free Bread:
- Heat Milk to 114 to 116°F in small sauce pan
- Whisk in 1 tablespoon Sugar till dissolved
- Whisk in yeast till dissolved
- Set aside to proof (Get foamy)
- In medium bowl mix flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Powder, Salt and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar
- In stand mixer mix eggs, olive oil and vinegar beat on medium speed till combined then add yeast mixture and beat again till combined
- Add flour mixture beat on medium high for 3 minutes
- Prepare loaf pan by coating with olive oil and then powdering it with tapioca flour or corn starch
- Scrape bread mixture into prepared loaf pan should be thick batter smooth top and cover with greased plastic wrap loosely let rise in warm draft free spot till it is almost even with sides of the pan on the sides center will be above sides of pan about 30 to 40 minutes
- While waiting on bread to rise preheat oven to 375°F
- After bread has rose bake for 20 minutes top check bread to see if top is getting brown if it is add foil and cook for additional 10 minutes if not brown still cook additional 10 minutes
- Remove from oven let cool 5 minutes in pan then remove from pan and let finish cooling on baking rack
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gluten free bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!