Recipe of Perfect Fitness Recipes- Diet Plum Dumplings
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fitness recipes- diet plum dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fitness Recipes- Diet Plum Dumplings is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fitness Recipes- Diet Plum Dumplings is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fitness recipes- diet plum dumplings using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipes- Diet Plum Dumplings:
- Take Zucchini
- Take salt
- Take Oat Flour
- Take Oats
- Make ready pieces of plums
- Get Bread Crumbs
- Prepare Sweetener
- Make ready Coconut Oil
Instructions to make Fitness Recipes- Diet Plum Dumplings:
- Grate finely all the Zucchinis 1. Add the salt and then squeeze the liquid from the grated zucchini. You have to create a relatively dry base.
- Add the oat flour and the oats to the grated Zucchini. And mix it finely!
- Now you can cat the plums in half and put them to the zucchini pasta. You should form balls big like a snowball with your hand.
- Put the balls into boiling water. You have to watch out that the water must be in boiling.
- After about 3-5 minutes the balls should move to the surface-that’s your call! The dumplings are ready.
- You have to fry the crumbs with a little bit of oil just till it’s getting brown.
- Now coat you dumplings into the golden brown crumbs. You can add the sweetener. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fitness recipes- diet plum dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!