Simple Way to Prepare Quick DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes:
- Take for dough
- Make ready Semolina / Suji -
- Take Carom Seed -
- Get Salt -
- Take Oil -
- Prepare for stuffing
- Get Boiled Potatoes -
- Make ready Chopped Onion -
- Prepare Chopped Capsicum -
- Get Oil -
- Get Peas -
- Take Cumin Seed -
- Prepare Ginger -
- Make ready Chopped Green Chillies -
- Take Salt -
- Take Red Chilli Powder -
- Prepare Turmeric Powder -
- Take Chaat Masala -
- Make ready Lemon -
- Prepare Oil - for frying
Steps to make DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes:
- For dough Add 2 cups of water in a non stick pan and bring it to a boil. When the water starts boiling, reduce the flame to low, add salt, carom seeds and oil.
- Add semolina/suji and Keep stirring continuously so that it does not form lumps. Cook until the mixture becomes thick in consistency. Takeout the mixture in a bowl. Keep it aside to cool.
- Now add capsicum, peas, green chillies and cook for about 2 minutes.
- For stuffing heat oil in a pan and add cumin seed let them crackle. Add grated ginger and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion and cook until softened.
- Now add mashed potatoes and mix well. Add lemon juice and mix well. Stuffing is ready and let it cool.
- Grease your hands with oil. Take small portion of suji dough, flatten it between your palms, place about 1 tblsp of stuffing in the middle. Seal the stuffing nicely. Gently flatten the stuffed dough ball with your hands giving the shape of kachori. Keep it aside. Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala mix well and cook for few seconds.
- Your Crispy Suji Kachori is ready to serve.
- When suji mixture is warm, knead it well to make a smooth dough.
- Heat oil in a pan. The oil should be medium hot. When the oil is hot enough, gently slide one by one kachori into the hot oil. Flip and fry the kachori until they become golden brown from both the sides.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!