Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Rosemary Pork &amp; Sage Caprese Salad
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rosemary pork & sage caprese salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rosemary pork & sage caprese salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad:
- Take pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips
- Get fresh rosemary; minced
- Take recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes)
- Prepare fresh basil; chiffonade
- Make ready arugula
- Prepare spinach
- Get sea salt
- Make ready small pinch crushed pepper flakes
- Get parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler)
- Make ready kosher salt & black pepper
- Make ready olive oil
Instructions to make Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad:
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl.
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom.
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout.
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss.
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano.
- Top with basil.
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rosemary pork & sage caprese salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!