How to Prepare Perfect Kid-Friendly Tacos
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kid-friendly tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kid-Friendly Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kid-Friendly Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kid-friendly tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kid-Friendly Tacos:
- Get ready-to-use corn tortillas
- Prepare oil
- Take minced beef
- Make ready salt (or to taste)
- Get pepper
- Prepare tomato sauce
- Take basil
- Prepare salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa)
- Take cheddar cheese (grated)
- Get Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry)
- Take salsa (for topping)
Steps to make Kid-Friendly Tacos:
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kid-friendly tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!