Recipe of Ultimate Kid-Friendly Tacos
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kid-friendly tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kid-Friendly Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Kid-Friendly Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kid-friendly tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kid-Friendly Tacos:
- Prepare 12 ready-to-use corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 tsp oil
- Make ready 250 gr minced beef
- Take 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Make ready 1 dash pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/2 cup salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa)
- Make ready 100 gr cheddar cheese (grated)
- Prepare Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry)
- Get 1/2 cup salsa (for topping)
Steps to make Kid-Friendly Tacos:
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kid-friendly tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!