Recipe of Award-winning Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy ziti w/ ricotta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy ziti w/ ricotta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta:
- Make ready 1 lb ziti noodles
- Prepare 4 C tomato-meat sauce (see my recipes if needed)
- Get 1 T crushed pepper flakes
- Take 8 oz ricotta cheese
Steps to make Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta:
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain. Run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Drizzle with olive oil or butter to prevent oxidation.
- Bring meat sauce to a simmer. Add crushed pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles and meat sauce. Mix together.
- Add ricotta cheese. Mix together.
- Alternatively, transfer to a casserole dish after adding ricotta cheese, sprinkle mozzarella or parmesean atop, and bake at 400° for approximately 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Variations; Grilled vegetables, diced tomatoes, roasted or raw bell peppers, roasted or creamed garlic, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, mozzarella, grilled sausage, goat cheese, eggplant, leeks, ramps, lemon, marjoram, parsley, paprika, chives, scallions, rosemary, thyme, basil, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, romano, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, celery seed, fennel seed, peppercorn melange, zucchini, yellow squash, capers,
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy ziti w/ ricotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!