Steps to Make Speedy Beef and Peas
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef and peas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For such a simple dish, beef and peas really gets you going. There's two secret ingredients that It would not be Beef and Peas. It took me awhile to figure out the secret.
Beef and Peas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef and Peas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef and peas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Peas:
- Make ready flank, sliced thinly (you can also use other meat, like the ones they use in sukiyaki.)
- Get onion salt – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients (regular salt would do)
- Make ready sesame oil
- Prepare apple or grape juice
- Prepare egg
- Make ready maizena
- Get oil
- Take frozen peas
- Get shoyu
- Get water
- Take sugar
Out of all the things I could have treated myself to. To keep costs low, I "beefed up" the beef by adding potatoes and green peas. I always try to bulk up beef, which means not only cutting the cost but adding fiber and other nutrients. Add the beef, breaking up lumps with a spoon, and saute until the meat is no longer pink.
Steps to make Beef and Peas:
- Mix sliced beef with onion salt, sesame oil, apple/grape juice. Store in the fridge for at least an hour. (or all night)
- Remove sliced beef from the fridge. Add egg and maizena. Stir well.
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium heat). Pour all of the mixture into it. Stir occasionally and try to remove the slices from each other.
- Flip the beef occasionally until both sides are golden brown.
- Add frozen peas.
- Combine shoyu, water, and sugar. Stir until well-combined. Add to the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- We enjoy this with steamed rice, but I'm sure with pasta it would taste great as well.
Sprinkle in the fresh English peas. After five minutes remove the lid, add the peas and stir through. Keema is often made with ground lamb or mutton and potatoes, but we use ground beef and green peas for our Milk Street twist. Indian Spiced Beef and Peas (Keema Matar). This Beef and Snow Peas is a light and easy recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef and peas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!