Steps to Prepare Award-winning Beef and Peas
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and peas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For such a simple dish, beef and peas really gets you going. There's two secret ingredients that It would not be Beef and Peas. It took me awhile to figure out the secret.
Beef and Peas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef and Peas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef and peas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Peas:
- Make ready 300 grams flank, sliced thinly (you can also use other meat, like the ones they use in sukiyaki.)
- Get 1/2 tsp onion salt – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients (regular salt would do)
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp apple or grape juice
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 3 tbsp maizena
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Prepare 2 tbsp shoyu
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Make ready 2 tbsp sugar
Out of all the things I could have treated myself to. To keep costs low, I "beefed up" the beef by adding potatoes and green peas. I always try to bulk up beef, which means not only cutting the cost but adding fiber and other nutrients. Add the beef, breaking up lumps with a spoon, and saute until the meat is no longer pink.
Instructions to make Beef and Peas:
- Mix sliced beef with onion salt, sesame oil, apple/grape juice. Store in the fridge for at least an hour. (or all night)
- Remove sliced beef from the fridge. Add egg and maizena. Stir well.
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium heat). Pour all of the mixture into it. Stir occasionally and try to remove the slices from each other.
- Flip the beef occasionally until both sides are golden brown.
- Add frozen peas.
- Combine shoyu, water, and sugar. Stir until well-combined. Add to the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- We enjoy this with steamed rice, but I'm sure with pasta it would taste great as well.
Sprinkle in the fresh English peas. After five minutes remove the lid, add the peas and stir through. Keema is often made with ground lamb or mutton and potatoes, but we use ground beef and green peas for our Milk Street twist. Indian Spiced Beef and Peas (Keema Matar). This Beef and Snow Peas is a light and easy recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef and peas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!