How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cavatappi in a meat sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cavatappi in a meat sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 3/4 pounds beef meatballs see my recipes
- Prepare 3 quarts water to boil pasta
- Take 1 tablespoon salt to boil pasta
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to boil pasta
- Make ready 1-1/4 pounds ground pork
- Make ready 1 pound ground sirlion
- Get 1/2 pound loose Italian sausage
- Take 2 quarts spaghetti sauce see my recipes
- Get To taste salt for the meats
- Take To taste feta cheese crumbled up
Steps to make Cavatappi in a Meat Sauce:
- Add tablespoon salt to the water along with the olive oil. Cook the pasta as instructed on package. Brown the meat and meatballs. Add in the spaghetti sauce ingredients and simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta. Serve with feta cheese sprinkled on top. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cavatappi in a meat sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!