Simple Way to Make Perfect Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot cabbage sausage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot cabbage sausage soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup:
- Take 12-16 oz polish sausage, sliced
- Make ready 1 onion, diced
- Make ready 3 carrots, sliced
- Make ready 3 ribs celery, sliced
- Make ready small head of cabbage, large chunks
- Prepare 2 Tbls caraway seed, crushed
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare 4 cups Chicken broth
Instructions to make Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup:
- Saute sausage, onions, and celery
- Add remaining ingredients
- Seal vent, select Soup cycle and adjust the time to 18 min. Allow a 10 min natural pressure release, then carefully release the remaining pressure.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot cabbage sausage soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!