Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Get beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces
- Prepare Extra virgin Olive oil
- Prepare Cumin
- Take Chili powder
- Get minced garlic
- Prepare beef broth
- Take Bay
- Take corn tortillas
- Make ready can red enchilada sauce
- Prepare can sliced olives
- Prepare shredded Mexican cheese
- Prepare white onion, diced
- Take avocado and sour cream for topping
Instructions to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil.
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef.
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste.
- Press cancel.
- Add beef broth and bay leaf.
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished.
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sauté diced onion until tender.
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them.
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top).
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans….etc!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!