Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch foil pack. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken bacon ranch foil pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Prepare 6 tbs butter- melted
- Make ready 2 tbs ranch seasoning powder
- Get to taste S&p
- Get 4 decent size chicken breasts
- Take About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you
- Prepare Non-stick cooking spray
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 4 strips cooked & crumbled bacon
- Prepare Optional: 1/2 diced onion
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken.
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken bacon ranch foil pack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!