Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sous vide steak instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sous vide steak instant pot ip using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP:
- Take thick ribeye steak
- Get salt
- Take ground black pepper
- Get dried minced garlic or minced onion
- Prepare corn-on-the-cob
Steps to make Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP:
- Fill instant pot liner to half way mark (do not exceed max), set to sous vide at the temp you want. Start it. 1. Season steak with salt, pepper and minced garlic 1. Place steak in a zip lock bag, remove as much air as possible, place in water. Leave in water 1 hour.
- When time is up, remove from water
- Turn off your IP, remove water from liner, put 1 cup water back in and the trivet. Add corn-on-the-cob
- Set lid for pressure cooking. Set IP for high pressure, 6 minutes. Let it do it's thing.
- Place a skillet (cast iron is the best, but not required) on high heat. Remove steak from bag, Pat dry for a great sear.
- Add a little oil to skillet when it is very hot. Oil should smoke after a few seconds. Sear steak, 30 seconds to no more than 1 minute per side.
- Quick release pressure when cook time is up. Remove corn, carefully, they are very hot.
- Inside of steak
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sous vide steak instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!