Recipe of Award-winning Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mushroom alfredo instant pot ip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushroom alfredo instant pot ip using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP:
- Take 8 Oz. Mushrooms
- Take 3 cloves garlic
- Take 8 Oz. Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. Salt (to taste)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. Black pepper (to taste)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Take 1 1/2-2 cups parmesan
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbl. Butter (or oil)
- Take 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
Instructions to make Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP:
- Today I am using baby bellows but button I use also. Slice them, how you like. These will also give the final product a light brown color, use button mushrooms to reduce that affect.
- Clean and chop garlic
- Set the IP to saute
- Add butter to IP
- Add garlic to butter once it melts, stir for a minute
- Add mushrooms and stir
- Stir and cook until done to your liking, i like them just cooked, almost impossible, due to steam to get a picture
- Add broth, this is what I use. This does give the final product a slight brown instead of white color. Use water if you don't like that.
- Add cream, about best we have available here
- Stir to blend
- Add salt and pepper, and stir
- Break pasta in half, and drop it in randomly. I found this stops then from sticking together, which happens if you drop them in all in a bunch.
- Then press the pasta down as best you can to cover them with liquid.
- Set to pressure cook as follows; 6 minutes el dente, 7 minutes normal, 8 minutes soft. I like 6, the wife 8, we compromised 😊
- When time is done, hit cancel (turn off warming), let sit 1-2 minutes (no longer). Quick release remaining pressure
- Optional peas - If you choose to add green peas, add them now.
- Optional peas - Stir them in.
- Give a quick store and then put the lid back on, you do not need to seal it, we are just letting it sit for 3 minutes, do not skip this step, even if NOT using peas! You will have problems with melting your cheese if you do.
- After wait, add parmesan to pot
- Stir until cheese melts and is completely incorporated.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mushroom alfredo instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!