How to Prepare Homemade Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken white chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chicken white chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili:
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- Prepare 1 pound dry pinto beans
- Prepare 6 cups sodium free chicken stock
- Make ready Medium onion, chopped
- Make ready Bell pepper, chopped
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 Tbs dark chili power
- Get 2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 4 bay leaves
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili:
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure
- Set timer for 75 minutes
- Make sure steam valve is closed
- After cooking, release steam
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken)
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken white chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!