How to Prepare Quick Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki Noodles
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soy sauce ramen with shirataki noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook soy sauce ramen with shirataki noodles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki Noodles:
- Take 1 dash Ginger
- Take 1 dash Garlic
- Take 1 dash Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 bag ● Shirataki noodles
- Take 600 ml ● Water
- Take 1 tsp ● Chinese soup stock
- Get 2 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Get 1 dash ● Ra-yu
- Make ready 1 dash ● Salt
- Prepare 1 dash ● Black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp ● Chinese soup stock
- Prepare 1 ● Japanese leek
- Get 3 pieces Seasoned nori seaweed (aji-nori)
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Ramen with Shirataki Noodles:
- Finely chop some ginger and garlic (or use readymade ginger and garlic paste from a tube). Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the ginger and garlic.
- Add all the ● ingredients, bring to a boil, transfer to serving plates and done!
- More in the shirataki noodle series: Easy! Shirataki Noodle Miso Ramen
- More in the shirataki noodle series: Egg, Natto and Onion Shirataki Noodle Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168804-egg-natto-and-onion-with-shirataki-noodles
- More in the shirataki noodle series: Tomato Ramen
- More in the shirataki noodle series: Tan-tan Noodles - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168800-easy-dandan-noodles-with-shirataki-for-dieters
- More in the shirataki noodle series (extra): Bean Sprout Tan-tan Noodle Style Soup
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food soy sauce ramen with shirataki noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!