Recipe of Speedy Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
UFO Kuro Kosho Niku Ankake Yakisoba. Ankake yakisoba is one of popular yakisoba style, but it's rare in cup noodles because it's difficult to recreate Ankake. The yakisoba is peppery and savory.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- Make ready 1 packet Chinese-style noodles
- Make ready 50 grams Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc)
- Take 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Prepare 1/5 Carrot
- Prepare 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- Make ready 1 tsp ☆Chicken stock powder
- Prepare 1 heaping teaspoon ☆Oyster sauce
- Get 1 heaping teaspoon ☆Soy sauce
- Take 300 ml ☆Water
- Get 1 dash ☆Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil (for finishing)
- Prepare 1 for frying Oil
- Get For the katakuriko slurry
- Get 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Get 1 tbsp Water
Ramen Noodle Pancakes Recipe - Food.com. These easy ramen noodle recipes are perfect for the budget-conscious college student. We are making Gomoku Ankake Yakisoba, a type of noodle dish with a thick savory sauce. Even if the weather is hot, I sometimes have a craving for this dish.
Steps to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- Chop the Chinese cabbage and carrot into bite-size pieces. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly.
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork.
- When the colour of the pork has changed, add Step 1 ingredients, and continue stir-frying until everything is coated in oil. You don't need to stir-fry well.
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles in plenty of hot water, drain in a sieve, and transfer to a plate.
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 3, and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko in water. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir once.
- Pour Step 5 ankake thick sauce on top of Step 4, and it's done.
- I like sprinkling lots of pepper on top.
The combination of the meat, seafood and vegetables gives this dish a delicious flavor. Enjoy the noodles with the savory sauce! Meet your new favourite ramen noodle recipe - caramelised Asian Mushroom Ramen Noodles! The dish is ready when the noodles are soft and the sauce has reduced down to a glossy sauce that coats the noodles and mushrooms. With differing sauce packets, a range of dried vegetables, all sorts of oils, plus the advancement of noodle-manufacturing technology, a number of instant ramens could give sit-down restaurants a run for its money.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!