Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Instant Pot Jambalaya
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot jambalaya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Take 2 green peppers
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 2 lbs andouille sausage
- Prepare 1 celery stalk
- Prepare 14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Get 14.5 oz can tomato sauce
- Take 2 cups chicken broth
- Get 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Get 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon thyme
Steps to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- In sauce pan fry onions, peppers, and celery using 1 Tablespoon oil until al dente.
- In Instant Pot fry sausage on Sauté using 1 tablespoon oil until brown.
- Mix all ingredients in Instant Pot and set to 5 minutes on high.
- Serve with long grain rice. I like making my rice with chicken broth instead of regular water.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!