Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Halal Ramen for my friends
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, halal ramen for my friends. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Halal Ramen for my friends is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Halal Ramen for my friends is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Here is how you cook it. Halal Ramen for my friends step by step. Cut green part of spring onion.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook halal ramen for my friends using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Take 2 spring onion
- Get 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Get 150 ml Soy milk
- Take 150 ml water
- Take 1/2 tablespoon halal chicken bouillon powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Prepare Pepper
- Take 1 pack Ramen noodle
- Get 1 boiled egg
Ramen Honolu is very popular with their spicy and umami soup to pamper your taste bud. Their famous menu beside ramen is halal gyoza from Nikkoken and roasted chicken. When it comes to ramen, there seems to be a never-ending popularity. It's no surprise seeing ramen stalls pop up all over the island each month but finding one that is halal or Muslim-owned may not be a simple feat.
Instructions to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Cut green part of spring onion
- Fry onion with vegetable oil untill brown and smell good.
- Drain the oil
- Combine soy milk and water and bring to boil. Add chicken bouillon and soy sauce. Pepper to taste.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon onion oil.
- Boil Ramen noodles and put in Ramen soup.
- Cut spring onion white part. And put onion oil and chill powder and a little of soy sauce and mix.
- Garnish with boiled egg, spring onion and Chinese bamboo cooked with soy sauce.
- Chicken bouillon powder I used
- Soy milk
To save you the trouble of sourcing through. When looking for halal ramen in Japan, one place popular with Muslim travellers is Ayam-YA. This ramen chain has outlets in Kyoto and Osaka too. Their yummy chicken-based broth is what steals the show here as it's packed with flavour and even some local Japanese say it tastes just as exceptional. Mainly due to the lack of halal options for ramen in London.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food halal ramen for my friends recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!