Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Sweet potato balls
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet potato balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! It's Jessica and I'm all about taking whisks pun intended. Join me on a sweet journey by hitting SUBSCRIBE to keep.
Sweet potato balls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet potato balls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato balls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato balls:
- Get 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 heaped teaspoon cardamon
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
Drain and mash with butter, sugar, milk. Traditional Taiwanese taro balls use sweet potato starch (地瓜粉，红薯粉). Tapioca flour has also been used. But the texture balls produced would be slightly different.
Steps to make Sweet potato balls:
- Take your preboiled sweet potatoes and mash them( you can also use orange or yellow sweetpotatoes 1. In a clean bowl put your flour and add baking powder, cardamon and sugar
- Mix the mashed sweet potatoes with flour until it doesn't stick then let it rest for a few minutes then make small round balls
- Heat your oil in high heat then reduce to medium low and now place the sweet potatoes
- Deep fry them and Let them achieve your desired brownness
- Put on a paper towel to drain the excess oil as they cool…then serve with hot cocoa or coffee and enjoy
Sweet potato ball is an amazing snack available in Malaysia, in the morning or afternoon market. They are commonly sold by street vendors. Called "番薯旦" in Chinese, they are made with sweet potatoes. Sweet Potato Balls (蕃薯旦)Rasa Malaysia. oil, sesame seeds, water, sugar, all purpose flour, sweet potatoes. It has been a family favorite for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!