Simple Way to Make Homemade Corn &amp; Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, corn & sweet potato rich cold potage soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Перевод слова corn, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Спряжение corn [kɔ:n]Глагол. Транскрипция и произношение слова "corn" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. New album The Nothing - Available Now. corn перевод в словаре английский - русский. ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food. (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region. When thinking of a band name, someone suggested "corn", but the band rejected that name, so Shaffer had the idea to spell the name with both a "K" instead of a "C", and a backwards "R", so the band's. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɔːn/. (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kɔɹn/.
Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn & sweet potato rich cold potage soup using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup:
- Take 3 Corn ears
- Take 1 Sweet potato
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 1500 ml (50.72 fl oz) Milk
- Take 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) Heavy cream
- Take 10 g (0.35 oz) Butter
- Get 1 Broth cube
- Prepare to taste Fine salt & pepper
- Prepare to taste Parsley
Corn is a dangerous fruit that grows on a corn tree. It is arguably the deadliest fruit on Earth, but many are unaware and gulp it down each year. The fruit itself comprises the following parts: A hard core made of dense organic matter. However, dogs regard it as equivalent to meat.
Instructions to make Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup:
- Peel sweet potato, chop and soak in water to remove the scum. *Approximately 5 mins.
- Peel onion and slice thinly.
- Peel the corn, remove the silk, then cut off the kernels. *Use the cobs later, so please keep them. The photos are 4 ears, but just 3 ears are enough for this soup.
- Stir-fry onion with butter.
- Add salt & pepper and stir-fry. *Add them to make the onion lightly salted. To reduce the amount, do this here. After mixing with sweet potatoes or corn, it would be a little difficult to adjust to make it lightly salted.
- Add sweet potatoes and stir-fry.
- Add corn and stir-fry.
- Add half of the milk (750 ml).
- Add broth cube and melt it.
- Put all corncobs in to get more flavor and stew well with low heat.
- Stop the heat, remove all corncobs, and blend well.
- Add the rest of the milk (750 ml), heavy cream, and mix.
- Stew with low heat agan.
- Stop the heat and let it cool a bit. Then pour into a heat resistant container. When cool enough put in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle parsley for a nice presentation!
- Also good! Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup (Recipe ID : 13039187)"&"Vichyssoise Potato & Onion Cold Cream Soup (Recipe ID : 13563864)"
Get CORN (CORN) price, charts, volume, market cap, exchange list and more. Corn definition: Corn is used to refer to crops such as wheat and barley. Corn is a tall plant which produces long vegetables covered with yellow seeds. It can also be used to refer to the yellow seeds. CORN Meaning: "grain," Old English corn "single seed of a cereal plant; seeds of cereal plants generally; plants which… See definitions of corn.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food corn & sweet potato rich cold potage soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!