Recipe of Favorite Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, macrobiotic tofu tonkotsu ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook macrobiotic tofu tonkotsu ramen using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen:
- Take 2 servings Noodles
- Get 200 ml Soy milk
- Prepare 100 ml Kombu based dashi stock
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Take 1 piece Ginger
- Get 1 dash less than 1 tablespoon Miso
- Make ready 1 Salt
- Get 1 Sesame oil
- Get 1 White sesame paste or ground sesame
- Make ready 1 Chives (minced)
- Get 1 Red pickled ginger
- Take 1 Wood ear mushrooms
Steps to make Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen:
- Cook the garlic and ginger (minced or grated) in a pot with a little sesame oil to bring out the aroma.
- Add the kombu dashi. Also add the miso while dissolving it.
- Once it's warmed, add the soy milk, salt, and sesame paste or ground sesame seeds to adjust the flavor.
- Add minced chives, red pickled ginger, sesame, (cloud ear mushrooms, etc. if available) and it's complete! It's done in no time at all!
- This is what it looks like with the vegetables. It's full of nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food macrobiotic tofu tonkotsu ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!