Simple Way to Prepare Quick Soy Sauce Ramen By A Ramen Master
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, soy sauce ramen by a ramen master. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soy Sauce Ramen By A Ramen Master is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soy Sauce Ramen By A Ramen Master is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soy sauce ramen by a ramen master using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Sauce Ramen By A Ramen Master:
- Prepare 1 Chicken carcass (for the soup)
- Take 1 Leeks (for the soup)
- Prepare 1 knob Ginger (for the soup)
- Make ready 3 clove Garlic (for the soup)
- Prepare 1 handful Dried infant sardines (for the soup)
- Take 1400 ml Water (for the soup)
- Prepare 100 grams Chicken skin (for the sauce)
- Take 1 ladleful Soy sauce (for the sauce)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sake (for the sauce)
- Take 1 whatever you prefer Noodles
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Ramen By A Ramen Master:
- Make the soup: Soak a handful of dried infant sardines in 1 cup of hot water. I pack the dried sardines into a clean tea bag for easy clean up.
- If you bring the fish broth to a boil, the flavor will become concentrated, but if you prefer a lighter aromatic flavor, turn off the heat once the pot comes to a boil and cover with a lid.
- The main feature of the stock is the chicken. Bring 6 cups of water, the chicken, leek, ginger, and garlic to a boil and skim off the scum.
- After 30 minutes, you'll have a clear chicken soup stock, but if you prefer a more concentrated flavor, boil it for longer. I boiled mine for an hour.
- This is the resultant soup. If you skim the scum and fat off the top, you'll have a clear soup.
- Once the soup is done, make the sauce. The sauce is based off the umami from the chicken skin. In a cold saucepan, lay the skins on the bottom and sauté over low heat.
- Once the skins have crisped from their own oils, add sake to remove any unwanted odors, and add a ladleful each of the chicken soup stock and soy sauce.
- Once the pot comes to a boil, turn off the heat, cover with a lid, and wait until it cools. The flavors will meld once it has sufficiently cooled. The soy sauce flavor is pretty harsh if you taste it immediately after simmering.
- I'm not that adventurous with the prep work, so I just combine the chicken soup stock and niboshi dashi stock together. Once they're mixed together, turn up the heat.
- Pour the sauce to the ramen bowl. Add about 50 g of chicken skin and 1-2 Chinese spoons full the sauce. When you add the ramen broth, taste and adjust to your preference.
- The combined ramen broth looks like this.
- Add your favorite ramen noodles, garnish and it's done!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soy sauce ramen by a ramen master recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!