Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Soy Milk Chicken Somen
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, soy milk chicken somen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy Milk Chicken Somen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Soy Milk Chicken Somen is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook soy milk chicken somen using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Chicken Somen:
- Make ready 4 bunches Somen or fresh ramen noodles
- Prepare 1 Chicken breast
- Take 2 Myoga ginger
- Take 8 leaves Shiso leaves
- Prepare 2 Umeboshi
- Prepare 500 ml Water
- Get 200 ml Soy milk
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Chinese soup stock
- Get 1 Ground sesame seeds
Instructions to make Soy Milk Chicken Somen:
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and boil the chicken. Once boiled, shock in a bowl of cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Julienne the shiso and myoga ginger. Remove the seeds from the umeboshi and mince to a paste.
- Put the soy milk into the water you had boiled the chicken in and season with salt and Chinese soup stock. Chill the broth if you prefer, or warm it up.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and top with the chicken, myoga ginger, and shiso. Pour the soup on top and scatter white sesame seeds on top. Finally, add the umeboshi.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food soy milk chicken somen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!