Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Chilled Salt-broth Ramen
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilled salt-broth ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilled Salt-broth Ramen is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chilled Salt-broth Ramen is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilled salt-broth ramen using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Salt-broth Ramen:
- Take 2 servings Noodles
- Prepare 100 grams Chicken breast meat
- Prepare 6 Shrimp
- Make ready 2 Bok choy
- Prepare 2 tsp Chinese soup stock
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Take 800 ml Soup from boiling chicken
- Get 1 Sesame oil
Steps to make Chilled Salt-broth Ramen:
- Cut the bok choy into 4 pieces and boil. Boil the shrimp, peel and devein.
- Add the chicken to the pot and bring to a boil. Once the chicken has cooked through remove from the pot, cool, and cut into pieces
- Add the Chinese soup stock and salt to the soup, let cool, and refrigeratreto chill. Coat the chicken, shrimp, and bok choy in sesame boil.
- Boil the noodles and rinse with water. Transfer to a bowl. Pour the soup on top, then top with the chicken, shrimp, and bok choy. Drizzle with ra-yu to taste.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chilled salt-broth ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!