Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Pasta Carbonara
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pasta Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pasta carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Take 250 g spaghetti (or any other pasta)
- Get 125 g bacon
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 2 table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese)
- Prepare 1 tooth of garlic
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare Salt
- Take Pepper
Steps to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot.
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook.
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!