How to Prepare Quick Healthy Vegetable &amp; Tofu Ramen 🍜
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All vegetables provide key vitamins, minerals, and fiber, but some have even more health benefits than others. The healthiest vegetables have a high density of these nutrients. It's important to look at the nutrient density of foods, because ideally we all should be consuming a moderate.
Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜:
- Prepare Marinaded tofu
- Get 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Take 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- Get 1 sprinkling of chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Worsterchire sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 thumb of ginger, sliced
- Make ready 1 Litre water
- Prepare 400 g rice vermicelli noodles
- Make ready 100 g fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach
- Get 2 leeks, sliced
- Take 3 spring onions, sliced
- Take 6 fresh radishes, sliced
- Take 2 carrots sliced
They are good source of vitamins Vegetable nutrition has widely drawn the attention of fitness-conscious as well as food scientists alike. Find healthy, delicious vegetable recipes, including roasted vegetables, grilled vegetables and stir fried vegetables from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. In reality, any vegetable is good for health, but there are a few that are definitely more nutritious than the others. See more ideas about Healthy vegetables, Healthy, Vegetables.
Instructions to make Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜:
- Fry the tofu with 1 chopped clove of garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned. Put this aside, in a bowl.
- In a big pot put the water, your stock, the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil
- Add the fried tofu, vegetables and sugar or salt to taste
- Simmer for 10 mins
- Drop some noodles into a pot of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes
- Serve the ramen broth into bowls and top with noodles and salad leaves
Beets are one of those healthy vegetables that you should almost definitely be eating, but aren't. Your guide to the healthiest foods in the supermarket. What makes kale one of the healthiest vegetables? Among the cruciferous family, kale is filled with vitamins A, C and K as well as folate, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and fiber. This healthiest vegetables list can help you get healthier, lose weight and fight disease.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!