Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Chili Sweet Potato Fries
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chili sweet potato fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Sweet Potato Fries is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chili Sweet Potato Fries is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chili sweet potato fries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Sweet Potato Fries:
- Take 4 large sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) can of corn
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 yellow onion diced
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 2 tbsp chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make Chili Sweet Potato Fries:
- Cut sweet potatoes into smallish french fries, put into a large bowl and toss with pepper, garlic powder, and oil. Put on a cookie sheet in one layer and bake at 450° for 20-25 min.
- Cook beef in a large skillet until done and drain. Add corn, beans, diced onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, paprika, and chili powder. Simmer for 20 min.
- Salt fries, top with chili, add sour cream and cheese and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chili sweet potato fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!