Steps to Prepare Quick Cold Ramen Noodles
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cold ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cold Ramen Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cold Ramen Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cold ramen noodles using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Ramen Noodles:
- Take 100 ml ☆ Mentsuyu (3x concentrate) - Ratio: 1 mentsuyu : 2 water
- Make ready 200 ml ☆ Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆ Sesame oil
- Get 10 cm if tubed ☆ Grated ginger
- Take 2 servings Fresh ramen noodles
- Prepare 1 Ground white sesame seeds
- Take 1 Nori (dried seaweed sheet)
Steps to make Cold Ramen Noodles:
- Add all ☆ ingredients into a pot over heat. Turn the heat off when nearly boiling. That's it for the dipping sauce!!
- Cook the fresh ramen noodles. Rinse with running water and drain. Top with ground sesame seeds and nori. Also top with julienned vegetables or green onions!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cold ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!