How to Make Favorite Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Make ready 150 grams Tofu
- Take 50 grams Ground pork
- Take 5 cm Japanese leek
- Prepare 1 bunch Komatsuna
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ●Doubanjiang
- Get 1 tsp ●Tianmianjiang
- Make ready 1 tsp ●Douchi
- Get 1 tsp ●Ra-yu
- Make ready 1 tsp Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable)
- Take 1 clove ●Garlic (grated)
- Make ready 1 ●Ichimi spice
- Take 400 ml ☆Hot water (or cold)
- Make ready 2 tsp ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.)
- Make ready 1 tsp ☆ Soy sauce
- Take 1 Sichuan pepper (powdered)
- Make ready 1 bundle Chinese-style noodles
Steps to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks.
- Mix all of the • ingredients together.
- Boil hot water for the noodles.
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture.
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package.
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan.
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!