Recipe of Homemade Sweet Potato Tikki
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet potato tikki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Tikki is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Tikki is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato tikki using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Tikki:
- Take sweet potatoes
- Get rice flour
- Prepare garam massala
- Make ready corainder powder
- Make ready chat massala
- Take red chilli powder
- Make ready ginger paste
- Prepare Coriander
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Sweet Potato Tikki:
- Rinse the sweet potato in water. Trim edges first. Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Once pressure releases remove the skin and mash it up well without any lumps.
- Now,add red chilli powder, coriander powder,chat massala, garam massala along with required salt.
- Then add rice flour, ginger paste, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Mix well. Shape them into small paties. Shape the patties and keep it ready.
- Heat dosa tawa, add the patties,drizzle oil flip over, cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato tikki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!