Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
It was one of the first recipes I ever added. It's made in the slow cooker and is one of my family's most requested recipes for dinner. You can use any kind of roast you like, I almost always use a chuck roast to make this crockpot roast beef.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- Take 2.5-3 lb boneless chuck roast
- Make ready 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup lower sodium beef broth
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 1 tbsp dry rosemary
- Take 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn oil (for searing meat)
- Prepare Salt & Pepper meat before searing
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot step by step. Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan.
Steps to make Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides.
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan.
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil.
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes.
Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The very best pot roast recipes are low-effort and high-reward, yielding buttery, tender beef that practically falls apart at the touch of a fork. The veggies should melt in your mouth, and everything should be covered in a rich, meaty glaze. NOTES ON BEST EVER SLOW COOKER ROAST.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!