Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sweet potato Halwa
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Sweet potato halwa or shakarkandi halwa. Sweet potato halwa recipe With step by step photos - Shakarkandi halwa is an easy and quick dessert you can make for any occasion. This halwa can be had during fasting, festive occasion or.
Sweet potato Halwa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet potato Halwa is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato Halwa:
- Get 1 kg sweet potato
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Get 2 tbsp ghee
- Get 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped nuts (cashews, almonds, pistachios)
- Prepare 6-8 saffron strands
Sweet potato halwa, also known as shakarkandi ka halwa, is an Indian sweet potato pudding. It's basically the Indian version of sweet potato casserole. Instead of pecans and marshmallows, this. Sweet Potato Halwa is rich in nutrients and relatively low in calories, this halwa makes a great It is made with sweet potatoes, which are good for those with high BP due to the low sodium and high.
Instructions to make Sweet potato Halwa:
- Firstly, pressure cook the sweet potato for 1 or 2 whistles. Let them cool down completely.
- Peel and mash the boiled sweetpotato.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan on low medium heat. Once heated add in the mashed sweet potato.
- Saute for atleast 5-8 minutes or till it starts changing the colour.
- Now add in the milk, saffron and sugar. Mix well and cook on low flame till the milk absorbed completely. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add leftover ghee, cardamom powder and nuts. Mix and saute for just one more minute and it's done.
- Garnish with some more nuts and serve hot.
Peel and halve the sweet potatoes and place in the base of the instant pot with the milk and brown sugar. Sweet potato halwa or shakarkandi halwa is an easy and quick dessert you can make for any occasion. It is an all-time favorite traditional Indian sweet that is an ideal accompaniment for any. Shakarkandi Halwa or Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe - Indian style pudding or dessert made with sweet potatoes, nuts, ghee and cardamom. This festive season give your indulgence a healthy twist with this easy Sweet Potato Halwa by just following a few simple steps.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!