Simple Way to Prepare Favorite My Husband&#39;s Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my husband's favorite soy sauce ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my husband's favorite soy sauce ramen noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles:
- Take Soup Base:
- Prepare 350 ml Water
- Make ready 1 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Make ready 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Take 2 tsp Grated garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Take Additions:
- Make ready 1 bundle Chinese-style noodles
- Make ready 1 Toppings and condiments of your liking
Steps to make My Husband's Favorite Soy Sauce Ramen Noodles:
- Heat all of the soup base ingredients in a pan.
- Boil the noodles in a separate pan, and strain with sieve.
- Prepare the toppings and condiments of your liking.
- Pour the soup you made at Step 1 in a bowl, and add the noodles, toppings and seasonings.
- I topped mine with an boiled egg, homemade chicken ham and green onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my husband's favorite soy sauce ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!