Steps to Prepare Homemade pork lo mein with ramen noodles
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork lo mein with ramen noodles. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skip the take out and make this quick and easy Chinese pork lo mein with ramen noodles and stir fry vegetables. Gently break apart noodles; add to skillet along with water, seasoning packet, and remaining ingredients. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork, carrots, onion and garlic over medium heat until pork is no longer pink; drain.
pork lo mein with ramen noodles is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. pork lo mein with ramen noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork lo mein with ramen noodles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make pork lo mein with ramen noodles:
- Take 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp cornstarch
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Take 2 green onions
- Prepare 4 cup water
- Prepare 2 packages ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- Prepare 2 tbsp teriyaki
- Get 2/3 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 4 tbsp oil for stir-frying, or as needed
- Prepare 3 cup stir fry vegetables
- Prepare 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed in with 4 tablespoons water
Add the noodles and cook according to the package instructions until al dente, or the minimum amount of time suggested by the package. Bring a medium pot of water to boil over high heat. Open the ramen packets and break each set of noodles into two pieces. Cook the noodles according to package directions.
Steps to make pork lo mein with ramen noodles:
- cut pork into julienne strips. add soy sauce and cornstarch. marinate pork for about 15 min. or longer if desired.
- peel and chop the garlic. wash the green onions and chop into 1in. strips
- put water on boil. while water boils break the ramen into pieces and place in a large bowl. sprinkle the contents of flavor packet, pour boiling water over noodles, and let sit for 15 min and drain.
- in small bowl , mix teriyaki sauce with chicken broth and set aside.
- heat the wok or pan over med-high to high heat. add 2 tablespoons oil. when oil is hot add minced garlic. stir-fry until aromatic (15 seconds). add pork and stir-fry until pork turns white and is nearly cooked through. remove wok or pan.
- heat 2 tablespoons oil. add stir-fry vegetables. cook according to package adding a bit of soy sauce and sugar for extra flavor, if desired.
- push the vegetables up to the side. add the chicken broth and teriyaki mixture in the middle of pan. add cornstarch mixture, quickly stirring to thicken sauce. add the pork and noodles . stir in green onions. heat and serve hot.
While the noodles cook, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the garlic, ginger, mushrooms, broccoli, and peppers. Made with just soy sauce, sesame oil, a pinch of sugar, ramen noodles or spaghetti noodles, and any veggies or protein you like. Heat oil in skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add pork and stir fry until cooked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork lo mein with ramen noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!