Recipe of Speedy Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Get shrimp, peeled - I usually buy shrimp frozen, raw, deveined, with the tails still on. Thaw in a strainer under cool water, remove the tails, and spread out over paper towels to pat dry
- Prepare olive oil
- Take chili flakes
- Take garlic powder
- Take sea salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Take avocado
- Make ready coconut milk (any other milk may work)
- Make ready fresh lime juice
- Make ready medium sweet potatoes
- Prepare Cilantro, chopped and divided
- Prepare Lime wedges to garnish
Steps to make Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash sweet potatoes, cut them into halves and place on a baking tray. Brush with a bit of oil, season with salt and pepper then roast in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- If you are short on time, skip step 1, poke the potatoes with a fork a few times and microwave for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to cool a bit. Then gently scoop out the center leaving a medium size layer of flesh inside.
- Meanwhile; make the avocado cream. In a food processor, combine avocado with milk, lime juice, 1/2 cup cilantro, a pinch of salt and pulse until very smooth.
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat and add shrimp, garlic, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the shrimp on both sides until opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble, place the shrimp in the sweet potato boats, top with avocado cream, garnish with remaining cilantro and serve!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!