How to Prepare Ultimate Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tantan-spicy ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tantan-spicy ramen noodles using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles:
- Make ready 1 packages Thick Chinese-style Noodles (for tsukemen)
- Make ready Soup Base:
- Make ready 900 ml Water
- Get 2 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 1 dash Umami seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Take 1/4 tsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp katakuriko, 2 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry
- Get Soup Ingredients:
- Take 1 large clove Garlic
- Take 2 Eggs
- Take 100 grams Ground pork
- Get 1 tsp Cooking sake (for the ground pork)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Beaten eggs (for the ground pork)
- Get 2 tbsp Hete-type chili pepper paste for making kimchi
Steps to make Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles:
- Add the water, chicken soup stock, salt, and umami seasoning to the soy sauce and bring it to a boil. (Reduce to a low heat after bringing to a boil). In the meantime, heat up the water you will use to boil the noodles.
- Knead in the cooking sake (for the ground meat), and 1 tablespoon beaten egg into the ground pork, while heating up the soup. Use a spoon to mix while pressing down.
- Add the ground pork mixture to the soup, and remove the scum over a high heat. Reduce to a medium heat after removing the scum. It will take 4 more minutes to finish the dish from here.
- Boil the noodles. (I use 4 minute noodles.)
- After adding in the noodles to boiling water, keep heating the soup over a medium heat and add the garlic, chili pepper, and sesame oil to the soup.
- Heat the soup over high heat 1 minute before the noodles are done, and mix in the katakuriko slurry.
- 30 seconds before the soup is finished, add in the beaten egg to the soup, using chopsticks to guide the egg into a narrow stream (for a fluffy finish).
- Drain the the noodles, add the noodles to a bowl, pour in the soup, and it is done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tantan-spicy ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!