Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Take Sweet Potatoes
- Make ready Bacon
- Make ready Kale
- Make ready Minced garlic
- Make ready Onion
- Prepare Sweet bell peppers
- Prepare Black beans
- Prepare Olive/coconut oil
- Prepare Various seasonings/spices
- Prepare Fresh cilantro
Steps to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes, then toss with olive oil, garlic salt, turmeric and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Set black beans to medium heat with coconut oil and smoked paprika.
- Sauté minced garlic until brown, then add bacon over med-high heat until cooked. Add onion and peppers, then kale.
- Once sweet potatoes are finished, mix them with bacon and kale mixture.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!