Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shingled sweet potatoes with harissa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shingled sweet potatoes with harissa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa:
- Make ready 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp harissa sauce paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, divided
- Prepare 3 1/4 lb medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- Take Kosher salt
- Get 3 tbsp pistachios
- Make ready 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp fennel seeds
Instructions to make Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk 2/3 cup of oil, 2/3 cup Harissa, 1 tablespoon vinegar in a large bowl to combine. Slice sweet potatoes crosswise on a mandoline 1/8 inch thick.
- Add to bowl with mixture and toss to coat; season with salt.
- Arrange sweet potato so they are standing upright in concentric circles in a 2 quart baking dish packing tightly.
- Roast, brushing any accumulated mixture in dish on to sweet potatoes every 10 to 15 minutes until soft and starting to brown on top, about one hour.
- Meanwhile, Toss pistachios, sesame seeds, and fennel seeds on a small baking sheet. Toast alongside sweet potatoes until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Let cool, then transfer to spice mill or mortar and pestle and coarsely ground. This mixture is called dukkah, set this aside.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons harissa and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. remova sweet potatoes from oven and brush with oil mixture. Sprinkle with reserved dukkah.
- Dukkah can be made three days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shingled sweet potatoes with harissa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!