Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato breakfast bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato breakfast bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl:
- Make ready Sweet Potato, diced
- Make ready Mushrooms, chopped
- Take Kale, chopped
- Prepare Onion, diced
- Take Red Bell Pepper, diced
- Get Eggs, beaten
- Take Salt
- Get Pepper
- Prepare Garlic Powder
- Take Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Steps to make Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl:
- In a sauté pan, on medium heat, start cooking sweet potato.
- When potato is about halfway done and starting to soften; add in mushrooms, kale, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook until potato is soft and kale has started to wilt.
- In another frying pan, on medium heat, scramble the eggs.
- In two bowls, divide up the eggs. Then top with half of the veggie mixture and half (¼ C. each) of the cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet potato breakfast bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!