Recipe of Quick Ramen Noodles
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ramen noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ramen Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ramen Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life.
Ramen noodles (also known as Chinese noodles or alkaline noodles since they are traditionally made with kansui) can be easily made at home with baked baking. Ramen noodles are practically a main food group in college. But they don't have to be boring.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ramen noodles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Noodles:
- Get 300 grams bread flour
- Prepare 200 grams all-purpose flour
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 6 grams salt
- Take 200 grams water
- Take 6 grams baking soda
- Make ready Corn starch or katakuriko for dusting
The Best Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Thai Pork And Noodle Salad, Sesame Chicken Bites, Asian Peanut Broccoli Salad. See more ideas about ramen noodles, ramen, noodle salad cold. The broth is a rich miso broth and, dressed up with the entire.
Instructions to make Ramen Noodles:
- Put the bread flour and all-purpose flour into a large bowl and mix well. In a different bowl, add the egg, salt, water, and baking soda. Stir well until the salt dissolves.
- Create a well in the middle of the flour, pour in the salt water prepared in Step 1 and mix well using your hands.
- It will be very dry and hard to mix at first, but keep kneading patiently and try not to add more water.
- When the dough comes together, put it in a large plastic or Ziploc bag, seal and step on it with your feet to knead the dough. (When the dough flattens out, fold it into quarters and step on it again.)
- Repeat the stepping and folding process 3 times, and leave the dough to rest for 2-5 hours.
- If you have a pasta machine, set the dial to 4 or 5, and cut the dough into thin noodles. If you don't have a pasta machine, roll the dough out with a rolling pin to about 2 mm thick, and slice into 2 mm noodles.
- Dust the noodles evenly with cornstarch (or katakuriko) to prevent the noodles from sticking to each other.
- If you divide the noodles into 150 to 160 g portions, you'll have exactly 5 servings. If you prefer rippled noodles, squeeze the noodles well.
- Boil the noodles in plenty of boiling water, taking care not to let it boil over, for 1.5 minutes. Noodles containing baking soda will make the water boil over, so be careful!
Ramen noodles get a lot of flak for being a cheap college dorm room dinner. But with a little extra effort, you can turn this simple staple into a delicious dish. Ramen is an easy, quick-cooking meal perfect for those on the go or college students who are busy studying. methods. How to make homemade ramen noodles from scratch. These Ramen Noodles Recipes prove that an abundance of tasty family favorites can be created with just a bit more effort than the college Ramen-cooking you remember.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!