Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken-broccoli baked mac. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken-broccoli baked mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Take 500 g Elbow Macaroni -
- Make ready 1 Whole Boiled Chicken breast
- Take 2 heads Broccoli - w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli)
- Take 3 big Red Bell peppers
- Make ready 2 big stalk Celery -
- Make ready 2 Large Red onion
- Get 4 big cloves - Garlic
- Prepare 2 Onion leaks - big stalk
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp Salted butter
- Take 1 cup Cooking cream
- Prepare 1 cup All-purpose cream
- Prepare 200 g Tomato sauce
- Get 150 g Tomato paste
- Prepare To taste:
- Make ready Salt
- Get All-in-one seasoning
- Make ready Oregano/Italian seasoning
- Make ready Rosemary
- Prepare Cayenne pepper/Chili powder
- Take Ground black pepper
Steps to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli)
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces.
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside.
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat.
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well.
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together.
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional).
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken-broccoli baked mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!