Simple Way to Make Homemade Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
When fall season rolls in, this popular Japanese dessert "Sweet Potato" brings a nostalgic memory to many Japanese. しっとりなめらか☆スイートポテトの作り方 / Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe【ASMR】. We usually post a video about Japanese-style eating habit and aim to tell how to make Japanese food easily for everyone. Sweets made of Japanese yams, "Sweet Potato." Adding fresh cream, butter and sugar to boiled yams is the common recipe, but in this video, I added しっとりなめらか☆スイートポテトの作り方 / Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe【ASMR】.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- Get 1 large sweet potato, 470 g (16 oz)
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- Make ready 30 g (1oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter
- Take 10 g (1/2 Tbsp) honey
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 50 g (1.8 oz, 1/5 cup) heavy cream
- Take 5 drops vanilla oil
- Make ready ■For brushing on the cake
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Take 1/2 tsp rum
- Get honey
- Get ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Creamy and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato. I strongly recommend weighing them and make an adjustment if necessary after. Recipe for how to make roasted Japanese sweet potatoes. Simple, nutritious and beyond delicious, Japanese sweet potatoes are our favorite variety of sweet potatoes!
Steps to make Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/flYdb3k2sgQ
- Wrap a sweet potato with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake it at 190℃ / 374 F for 60-70 mins (no need to preheat). Bake it until soft enough to insert a skewer smoothly.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. (net weight; about 380g / 13.4 oz)
- Transfer the sweet potato flesh onto the mash sieve and strain it by pressing with a spoon or spatula. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F.
- Add granulated sugar, unsalted butter, honey, egg yolk, and vanilla oil in order, mix well each time until combined.
- Add heavy cream in 3-4 parts and mix well each time until combined.
- Divide it into 9 equal and use your hand to form each like sweet potato shape. Put them on a baking tray. (Depending on the water content of the sweet potato, the batter may be too soft for you to shape by hand. In that case, use a spatula or a spoon to put the batter on a baking tray and bake as it is.)
- Put egg yolk and 1/2 tsp rum in a small bowl. Mix well until combined. Brush the surface of 9 pieces with the egg mixture.
- Bake it at 200℃/ 392 F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Brush freshly baked cakes with honey (optional). It's all done!
Recipe: Perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】. Japanese sweet potatoes are the ultimate superfood—they're healthy, nutritious, delicious and filling! While this isn't a particularly complex recipe, I Japanese sweet potatoes are purple on the outside and yellow inside. I've also anecdotally found that the water content of a Japanese sweet potato. I hope you enjoy the seven recipes below I have collected from some great recipe websites.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!