Recipe of Quick Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Get 2 servings Chinese noodles (fresh ramen noodles)
- Take Dipping sauce
- Prepare 70 grams Sliced pork belly
- Prepare 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
- Make ready 1/2 bunch Chinese chives
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Mixed mushrooms
- Get 500 ml Water
- Take 2 tsp Weipa
- Prepare 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Mirin
- Take 1 pinch Pepper
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Green onions or scallions
- Take 1 as much (to taste) Ra-yu
Steps to make Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce:
- Cut the pork, Chinese chives, mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Remove the roots from the bean sprouts if desired.
- In a pot, add the water and Weipa and bring to a boil. Add the pork, soy sauce, mirin, and pepper. Bring back to a boil then turn off the heat.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the Chinese noodles until your desired doneness. Rinse with cold water to remove any lingering starchiness. Drain in a colander.
- Warm up the dipping sauce and add the bean sprouts, Chinese chives, mixed mushrooms and bring to a simmer. Plate the noodles and serve the dipping sauce on the side.
- Serve with the condiments such as scallions and ra-yu.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cold ramen noodles with pork dipping sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!